The Stories Faithbox is about helping you discover the true significance of your own story while supporting individuals and organizations who are helping others on their journeys as well. This month, we’ve partnered with an entrepreneur and author, who is sharing his story to comfort and inspire others after loss—along with creators who make meaningful, faith-filled products and an organization that spreads the Gospel with clothing designs and assists Compassion International to help support children in underprivileged circumstances.
The Stories Faithbox includes:
- Our custom-written, 31-day Everyday Faith Devotional
- Just Do by Brandon Janous
- Capture the Adventure Travel Journal by Broadstreet Publishing
- A Wearable Way to Spread the Gospel Caravan Socks by Kerusso
- Custom 5"x7" Art Designs from Inspired Inks by Madeline
- Impact Guide Booklet sharing the story and impact behind each of these products