We have a unique theme this month as we learn about the power of our Stories.
Everyone loves a good story. Whether it’s a book, a movie, or the classic sit-around-the-campfire story, we find ourselves being captivated by stories. The best stories are filled with challenges, setbacks, victories, and accomplishment. These are the things that draw us in emotionally and connect with us spiritually.
Why, then, do we feel shame, regret, and fear when it comes to living and sharing our own stories? It’s like we value the power of stories elsewhere, but we can’t see the value in our own stories.
So as we step into this month’s theme, our aim is to empower you to live the story God has called you to live! We’ll look to the Apostle Paul––who left an incredible example of what it means to live your story––and learn how we can own our stories, view them as part of God’s story, and begin to write (and live) the best version of our stories moving forward.
So let’s embrace our stories – how they’ve shaped us and who they’ve made us to be – and let’s venture forward together!
THIS MONTH'S BOX INCLUDES: (click on the products below to purchase separately)
- Everyday Faith Devotional
- Impact Guide - this guide explains all about the box and it's individual items, the stories behind the products and how faithbox works
- Book by Donald Miller - A Million Miles...
- Share stationery card
- Olive wood fish shaped bowl - use for jewelry, decor, kitchen...
- 100% hand dyed shibori dish towel.
- Mini magnets that spell FAITH